Friday, May 14, 2010

Timeline Deux

Since nearly all of my video content is shot, my main goal now is to have edits of each scene done so I can create scores for the piece scene-by-scene. I have scheduled extra days with the camera and marked them in blue, although I don't think I will need all of them. I will commit to working on my piece 5 days per week for the next three weeks as follows:

5/17 - Video edit/effects, audio scripting
5/18 - Video edit/effects, audio scripting
5/20 - Audio Composition
5/22 - Still Photography, Shoot last footage
5/23 - Still Photography, Shoot last of footage

5/24 - Video edit/effects, audio scripting
5/25 - Video edit/effects, audio scripting
5/27 - Audio Composition, Final Camera Day
5/29 - Audio Composition
5/30 - Video edit/effects

6/1 - Final touches
6/2 - Final touches


No comments:

Post a Comment