Sunday, May 9, 2010

Week 6, I think...

I have shot all of my principle footage with my human subjects, and all of the pre-production storyboarding and scheduling made everything go smooth and fast, like $%#!& out of a duck's #$!*&.

After shooting with the actor on Friday, I decided to utilize my camera rental time today and yesterday to get ready for some of the effects I want to try. I painted a green plate so I could shoot small scenes with objects:
I recorded some audio as well, and started to put it with some imagery. I found a nice audio tool, TimeStretch, that extends a sound without changing its pitch, but I can hear some distortion. Some colleagues suggested a tool that was designed by Karpen, for this very thing, so I'm going to look into this further...

No comments:

Post a Comment